favorite adventures from 2011

12.19.2011

I can't believe there are only 12 days left in 2011. It's been a really great year filled with adventures, love and happiness- exactly the things that I wish for everyone in the new year.

Here's a look back at some of the adventures I enjoyed the most <3 Then it's on to Christmas celebrations now that I'm finally caught up with Etsy orders!

i built an igloo all by myself. then i made Marissa hangout with me inside. it was awesome.

enjoyed tea at the plaza with my mom and Maris

celebrated my birthday in Manhattan

got to check out the red carpet at the Tribeca Film Festival (thanks to our tv production friends Niki and Matt!)


met Finn for the first time and spent the weekend with Alexi and Dave in Connecticut



Hiked Black Mountain and saw a black bear


fell in love with Yosemite

celebrated 2 Years by the sea

spent a glorious weekend in Shenandoah

painted with light in Candlewood

hiked Mount Taurus and stopped for lunch in one of my favorite NY mountain towns

toured all around Washington DC with Mel

Stood/sat in 3 places at once (ny, ma, ct!)



went for a long walk at the beach

hiked, biked and caught up in Montauk

worked on my "in time" project

went for a lovely november hike

ran in the 5 mile turkey trot on Thanksgiving morning (and actually finished the race)

Now I'm looking forward to cozy evenings by the fire, Christmas carols, and fancy dinners.

Thank you for being amazing 2011!

26 comments:

  1. love the "in time" project. and all these other photographs. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you had such an amazing year! I hope 2012 is even better! Also, Hello Boo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You built and igloo and had tea at the Plaza! Thanks for sharing 2011 with us blogging. I hope my blog can be as awesome as yours someday! :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. There are tons of pinteresting pics here! and boo is cute haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea of looking back on the year! It looks like you had a pretty fun year!! how did you get all your pictures to look so soft looking? I really don't know what you call the look of the pictures haah

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been fun following your adventures this past year. I'm looking forward to seeing all your future ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for sharing. i loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it sounds like you had an amazing year! And I love this post!

    I hope that 2012 is just as great :)

    xoxo,
    Joelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a year it has been and you've shared it with all of us too - THANK YOU!
    Here's to an even bigger and better 2012!
    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! You're back! :D I actually just wrote up my year in review post for tomorrow. haha! I've said it before and I'll say it again, your pictures are always my favorite. :) They're stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow a fabulous year!I'm so looking forward to looking at my 2011 posts, a great plus to blogging, the year is all in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh i love all your photos, looks like a great year! I only started following you midway through the year so i've got some catching up to do! Tea at the Plaza looks fun. Lovely new header too!

    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Love Love this look back at the year post. Great idea!
    P.s. your puppy is just too cute
    and i wished i hiked half as much as you do!
    -Bobbi

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe 2011 is almost over either! Sounds like an amazing year for you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow, what an incredible year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, how wonderful! Love all of the beautiful pics! What an amazing year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this. Looks like 2011 was good to you. Happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful year! You make me want to make my list of new year's resolutions!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these posts! I especially like Yosemite. Isn't it a dreamy place?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, you've had an amazing year. Loved your "in time" project.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like 2011 has been a wonderful year! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an amaaazing year! Can't wait to do my year in review post!

    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  23. Truly a year to be proud of! Pretty amazing stuff. I hope the next will be just as wonderful for you. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete