I love Learning!

2.13.2011

A few days ago I registered for "the 2011 Independent Bloggers E-Conference." The conference is being hosted by 2 seasoned bloggers: Elizabeth, from Deligtfully Tacky and Tieka, from Selective Potential. The content is geared towards fashion and style bloggers (which I am not) but I am finding it to be extremely helpful. I'm so impressed with the amount of detail the girls put into this course.. from Photoshop tips and tricks to discussing the ethics of blogging.

The cost of the conference is $25 and I think it's completely worth it if you love learning and are new to blogging. You can read more about it and sign up here. (Once you sign up the content will always be available to you.)

This is what Indie taught me today: how to make a little grab button to put on my side bar! Yay! Go ahead and grab one if you'd like.. help get "A Lost Feather" out there! (this is real html you guys.. so exciting!)



6 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you love it! And great job with the buttons! Not even I have gotten around to making some of those and I've been meaning to for months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i signed up for it, too! have been really enjoying the content - so helpful. love your badges! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your header. I signed up and am loving it as well! So man great things to learn PLUS it brought me to your blog!

    Shy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by :) i think my favorite part of the conference is learning really helpful things i didn't even know i didn't know haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I agree with you! I'm loving the conference so far, and can't wait for the last 2 topics!
    And it brought me to your blog which I find amazing btw! You're really brave for leaving your job and pursuing your dreams!

    Love, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. your blog is beautiful! and i'm loving the conference as well! my blog is also not about style, but it has made me think a lot about what i need to do to make my blog better. i have so many ideas flowing that i had to make a notebook for them!
    ps: love the buttons :)

    ReplyDelete