Last Week in Instagram Snaps

6.01.2011

This is random and doesn't have anything to do with the rest of this post, but: I ran 2.5 miles last night! This is major, you guys. Even when I was in the best shape of my life (thank you high school sports) I could not run a mile without being in pain (I was a sprinter- 200 meters was straight up torture because it was so long.) I have to be in shape for Yosemite in a few weeks.. I don't want to be exhausted during our 10 mile hikes and 7 hours of rock climbing.

Back to the point of this post.. last week..

instagram name: @alostfeather
1. Crazy huge purple flowers taking over the backyard.   2. Boo, Matt and I went to the beach and Boo loved the water which was very surprising! Maybe he just hated the water less than he hated the sand?   3. Manhattan skyline from my train ride into the city   4. Times Square packed at 11pm on a week night   5. Playing dress up on Friday night.. I can't wait to wear this hot pink hat to some sort of summery event.   6. Marissa and Boo- he looks like a giant dog in this photo! A giant dog with an attitude.   7. Yummy peach spritzer at dinner with my family.   8. A piece of cake that made it all the way to my house via my neighbors house via their friends from out of state via WEGMANS. Fact. I am madly, fully, eternally in love with Wegmans and we do not have one within 75miles. Depressing.   9. One of the first roses to bloom.. I took this before 8am which is impressive for me because I am rarely up before 8am.. so to be taking photos also? Pretty crazy.   10. Hiking with Marissa on the yellow blazed trail to Black Mountain.   11. Marissa laying down on the very slanted trail.   12. BBQ! On Memorial Day.

Back to work now. I made myself a schedule for the day down to the exact minute. It's kind of strange actually, but it's really working for me! I am exactly 24 minutes head of schedule right now. I'm never ahead of schedule. Marissa and I were talking about how much of a procrastinator I can be.. like that one time in high school that I waited until the night before a paper was due to A. start reading the book (Jane Eyre) and B. write the paper. I got an A. Who knows how.

Maybe June will be a productive month. It's June 1st after all.. a whole new slate. I said "rabbit, rabbit" at midnight for good luck, so I'm golden.
We should make this month awesome. Who's with me?

16 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Rabbit rabbit. Love it. :) I love that I've already seen all these pics! Thanks instagram! Haha! And- I am just glad you made that fox necklace so I could put it on my birtday wishlist!! I seriously love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do your snapshots like that!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome about running! I'm the worst at running. I have tried, but I just hate it. So good for you!

    Also, that cake looks amazing! Tell me it was as good as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your photography and your blog! just the type of photos I love :)

    House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahah I've never heard anyone say "rabbit, rabbit" at midnight! I think it's cute especially b/c of my pet bunny! :D

    AND AHHHHHHHHH SUPER KUDOS, SARAH! For running! :D That's so exciting! I'm terrible at sprinting but when I train I like doing distance. I'm so glad you did so much!! :D that's so good! You'll be fine on your trip in no time!

    Lolz and hugs to Boo :) and what's Wegmans? A bakery type?

    Btw last thing...good luck with getting stuff done in June!! Summer tells you to be lay-hay-hayyy-zzzz and it's like no! I must be productive at least some of the time! D:! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat is awesome... don't think I could pull one off, but you look super cute in it! Happy June! Defo gonna be an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiii. First, I love the new header :) The trees and things are so cute. I'm assuming that you drew them? Since your self-drawn dream catcher is so pretty?

    Looks like you had a lovely week. The cake looks so very yummy. Sometimes I die for Hawaii food, since that's where I grew up. I wish that they could mail certain foods..

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweeeet collection of photos! i love those purple flowers! and boo looking monstrous... and well all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for running! you are going to love Yosemite! Are you going to hike 'Half Dome"? I actually mentioned Yosemite in my last post =)
    Hope you have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is awesome. It makes me miss running. I'm terrified to, though, because I had major pain in my knees last summer from running and tae kwon do training. I used to think I'd be a better sprinter, but I'm totally a distance runner. My best was a non-stop 6 mile run. I was the worst runner on our team, but I never quit and always ran the courses.

    Ahhh Yosemite. I loved hiking there :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 2 & 5 are my favs, love Boo and the pink hat is GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i wish i could take pictures like that :/ but my phone has nothing near that feature and it sucks.

    oh, and hey! i just found you on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm in love with your hat. It is perfection!! Your photos are so dreamy! I'm with ya on making it an awesome month! Yay Juneee! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Go you on running 2.5 miles!! Yes, you're going to want to be in shape for Yosemite so you can hike to all the super awesome views that slackers can't get to!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay for instagram. :)
    and agreed. let's make this month the best!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love all your instagram photos! yay for the month of june being productive. we can do it!
    Xo

    http://ericplustanya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete