"Catching Hell" After Party

4.26.2011

A few more snapshots from the "Catching Hell" Premier! This was the after party that the festival held for the people that worked on the film (and their friends, lucky for me!) It was so much fun and it reminded me of college.. probably because it was a party, some of my best friends from college were there, and well- 2 reasons is enough, right?

People didn't believe us when we told them we were sisters. We look like sister's right?! They also didn't believe us when we told them I was the older sister.. booooooooo. I'm older. Rar.

This guy kept insisting on being in my picture with Mel. I kind of enjoy this photo though. He makes Mel and I look like super tall models (instead of just regular models.. ha ok you got me.)

Wow. I can't believe I got a picture of Alana! Photographing Alana is like trying to photograph the Northern Lights.. or something else that is really elusive and challenging to capture. "The wild Alana of Westchester." Oh and also while I'm on this photo. We should have pretended Bill was a basketball player or something. He's tall and every man in there that was tall we decided must be a famous NBA star. Only a couple of them actually were, but hey.

Such a fun weekend.. I loved having Mel stay with me on Friday and having a bunch of us under one roof for once! I'm also so glad Marissa was able to make it home for Easter.. even though she had to spend 90% of the time studying and she had to leave at 4pm on Sunday.. ugh Med School. At least she made it to the after party on Saturday night!

11 comments:

  1. oooo it looks like a hell of an after-party hahaha Yes, my jokes are that lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so fun. I don't think I've ever been to something like that, now I want to some day just to know what it's like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! You guys looks GORGEOUS!!

    Much love, Bailey from Vanilla Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fuuuun! You both look lovely :) parties like this are the BEST xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. First a premier, then an after party! I can't help feeling a tad bit jealous, haha ;) The party looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Congrats to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you totally look like sisters! people say weird things...they always ask my sister and I if we're twins and she is 11 years older than me (good for her? good for me? who knows...)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO fun!!! :) I get that same thing with my sister! We don't look alike, and people think she's older. Which I've learned to live with. Because hopefuly it means I'll stay looking younger longer. hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yayyy that was soo fun! i want to go to more after-parties like that! and the after- after- party at the diner was pretty good too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am now on a mission to go to a red carpet event so I can go to an after party too! Looks like so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pics are so so lovely!! it looks like such a good event!

    ReplyDelete