2. it's a lot easier for me to eat healthy and workout when i know i'm in the middle of a self portrait project.
3. there's a vista in new york's shawangunks called gurtrude's nose. matt and i hiked it last year and wandering around wondering which boulder held the title of "gertrude's nose." turns out we had been standing on it the entire time. oops.
4. a few summers ago i got a mosquito bite that landed me in an emergency room. i had to get a tetanus shot and alana promised me it wouldn't hurt so i wouldn't put up a fight. it hurt. good thing she lied though.
5. i hate needles. i am scared to death of them. i can't even look at them. even writing the word makes me nervous. i'm considering deleting this. i am a child.
6. one morning (at my old job) i jogged across the lobby to grab an elevator before it closed. bad idea. i wiped out. landed on my back, hat fell over my face, purse on the floor, but somehow my coffee didn't spill! i was mortified. i've slipped in public before, but there's something about falling on your butt in front of a bunch of business professionals with briefcases that makes it even worse.
Do you have 6 confessions? i'm sure you do! let me know if you list them out!